The Hacienda at Warm Sands
- The content and information displayed on the Website is The Hacienda’s property and are collectively referred to as “Hacienda Information”. The downloading, reproduction, or retransmission of Hacienda Information, other than for non-commercial individual use, is strictly prohibited.
- Our Website may contain or reference trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of The Hacienda and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of The Hacienda and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
- You agree that you will make only legitimate reservations in good faith for use by you and your invited guests only, and not for other purposes, including without limitation, reselling, impermissibly assigning or posting on third party websites, or making speculative, false or fraudulent reservations, or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, OUR WEBSITE AND THE HACIENDA INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR ANY GUARANTY OR ASSURANCE THAT OUR WEBSITE AND/OR THE HACIENDA INFORMATION WILL BE AVAILABLE, ADEQUATE, ACCURATE, UNINTERRUPTED, COMPLETE OR ERROR FREE. WE ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY MALICIOUS OR UNAUTHORIZED CODE AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING YOU HAVE APPROPRIATE SCANNING AND PROTECTIVE MECHANISMS FOR THE SECURITY OF YOUR DEVICES, PROGRAMS AND INFORMATION. BY USING OUR WEBSITE, AND/OR THE HACIENDA INFORMATION, YOU ARE ASSUMING ALL RISK OF LOSS THAT MAY ARISE OR BE ASSOCIATED WITH THAT USE.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on them, including, without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
- Hacienda Information may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, including but not limited to inaccuracies relating to pricing or availability applicable to your transaction. The Hacienda does assume responsibility or liability for any such inaccuracies, errors or omissions, and shall have no obligation to honor reservations or information affected by such inaccuracies. The Hacienda reserves the right to make changes, corrections, cancellations and/or improvements to The Hacienda Information, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice, including after confirmation of a transaction.
- In addition, because we have no control over such third-party sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that The Hacienda is not responsible for the availability of such third-party sites or resources, and that The Hacienda is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such third-party sites or resources.
~ Updated June 20, 2018