This is the second time that I have stayed at The Hacienda while visiting Palm Springs. There is so much about it that I like that it is hard to list everything, however a few are:
1) the staff was extremely friendly and responded to every request fully and promptly,
2) the room was very comfortable, had safe and Wi-Fi, and everything was top-of-the-line,
3) European-style breakfast and lunch was delicious and the staff would wrap your lunch if you wanted it saved for later so you really can just spend the whole day on the grounds if you choose,
4) the grounds are very private and fairly spacious in that every 5 or 6 rooms has their own pool and there is also a hot tub,
5) the hotel is within walking distance of many stores – including a large grocery store,
6) it is close to the airport.
Although it is a little more expensive than many of the other gay resorts, it is also much nicer (I think). It is the only place that I will consider staying.
For more information, contact The Hacienda
From Within US:
From Outside US: